Greetings, KBA Family!
I wanted to update you on the plan(s) for the coming week(s).
· New students will have received (or will be receiving) an acceptance letter telling them what date and time to be at the school. It won’t take the full 2.5 hours to learn how to use GradPoint, you will be able to leave after 15 minutes or so if you like. If your Parents are your transportation, they can wait in the parking lot.
· If you are the Parent of a new student who would like to meet with me, that can be arranged by appointment starting the week of September 14th.
· Returning students, we ask that you work from home for the first week and then come in if you wish the week of the 14th. Attendance will be taken starting September 8th. If you are coming in, you’d be very wise to call ahead as we are to allow a very limited number of students in the Building at any one time.
· The biggest change for the Fall is a major change in our scheduling. We are now going to run an 8-11, an 11:30-2:30 and a 3-6 p.m. shift. The Building will be CLOSED for the half hour between shifts so we can disinfect all surfaces. NO students will be allowed in the Building during disinfection, NO exceptions, so plan ahead as far as your transportation is concerned. You are going to have to manage your time much more efficiently than last year – be on time, and be ready to leave when your time is up.
· There will only be 15 workstations available for any given shift to maintain social distancing, so again, be on time.
FOR THE FULL AND MORE DETAILED ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS ON GRADPOINT.